10.11.2010

My Love, My Deer

Katy and Giff were married on a family ranch in Sandpoint, Idaho on July 31st. The ranch style wedding inspired itself perfectly to a wood invitation. Their deer and flower logo, is a nod to their engagement story, and was letterpressed into a birch veneer and then backed with a ditsy floral fabric. It was accompanied by a letterpresses RSVP postcard and welcome drinks invitation. The logo and design aesthetic were carried throughout the wedding creating a beautifully sweet sensation! All of the below pictures were taken by Sean Watson Photo.

5 comments:

Griya Mobil Kita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think mint green is slowly but surely becoming my favorite color! I love that it strings through all the details this wedding!

Dana Muchow said...

I'd love to know where the bride got these invites... did you do them? Also, is there a way to find out where she purchased her dress? Swooning over it too!!!

Ice Cream Social said...

Hi Dana!

We designed the invitations, and all of the other design pieces above. I will find out where the dress is from and let you know :)

xo M & J

Kim @ Inspired Goodness said...

Love the wood invites. Are they letterpress?